Please note that any video, image, or other content posted at the direction of Users onto the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites becomes published content and is not considered personally identifiable information subject to this Privacy Notice.
THE INFORMATION BEAUTIFUL STRANGER.TV COLLECTS:
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Beautiful Stranger.TV when choosing to participate in various activities on the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Beautiful Stranger.TV uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Your browser may use persistent cookies on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear Gives Information: When you use the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites, we may employ "clear Gives" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear Gives in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites.
- Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Beautiful Stranger.TV Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Beautiful Stranger Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Beautiful Stranger.TV does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites at any time or in any manner. If Beautiful Stranger.TV learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites without verified parental consent, then Beautiful Stranger.TV will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
MERGER, SALE or BANKRUPTCY
In the event that Beautiful Stranger.TV is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
UPDATES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the "effective date" below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the Beautiful Stranger.TV Sites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions. For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified MAY 11, 2007.